Learn More About Feline Heartworm Disease
Interesting Facts About Mosquitoes
- Only female mosquitoes bite.
- Mosquitoes are attracted by movement, body odor, lactic acid and carbon dioxide. They especially love stinky feet!
- Mosquitoes prefer smaller targets such as cats due to increased body heat (infrared light) compared to larger targets such as dogs and people.
- You’re more likely to be a target for mosquitoes if you consume bananas.
- Mosquito activity increases 500x during a full moon.
- The average lifespan of a female mosquito is up to 100 days. The male lives 10 to 20 days.
- Female mosquitoes can live 30 days in extremely cold weather.
CPAH Best Products
Each year, we choose the most effective and economical prevention for your cat. "CPAH Best Product" prices are lower than retailers and online pet pharmacies.
Revolution® is the best preventative for feline heartworm. It's a topical gel that protects against feline heartworm, intestinal parasites and fleas for 30 days. Revolution® should be applied year-round--mosquitoes live 30 days in cold weather--Kansas winters have “warm breaks” throughout the winter.
CPAH Savings: Purchase 6 doses, receive $15 rebate coupon, purchase 12 doses, receive $35 rebate coupon.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49 from our online pharmacy.