We consider you and your pet family. Our mission is to treat you and your pet with compassion and a deep commitment to providing the best care and value possible.
- After you, a veterinarian will be the most important person in your pet’s life.
- Choose your pet's doctor as you would choose your family doctor .
- Someone you can talk to and trust?
- Someone who will listen?
- Friend's recommendation?
- Tour the facility.
- Meet doctors and staff.
- Waiting area with separate areas for dogs and cats?
- Visit the website to learn more.
- Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association? Only 12% of veterinary hospital in North America are AAHA certified.
- Doctors board-certified in the ABVP category of Canine and Feline Practice?
- Certified technicians to care for your pet?
- Staff friendly and answer your questions?
- Emergency care provided?
- Payment plans available?
- Pet health insurance offered?
- Multiple doctors discuss medical cases, provide "on-site" second opinions?
- Certified veterinary technicians monitor anesthetics?
- Dental cleanings done by a certified technician?
- Trained assistants monitor anesthesia 100% of the time?
- Board-certified radiologist available to review radiographs immediately?
- On-site lab testing available? Immediate lab results may be very important.
- On-site ultrasound services?
- Pain management guidelines?
Why Choose CPAH?
We provide a standard of animal health care founded on compassion, care and a deep commitment to your pets, at a reasonable value.
CPAH is the best choice for pets and owners:
- Voted #1 veterinary hospital in Best of Lawrence competition for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Obtained the highest level of accreditation from the American Animal Hospital Association.
- Received the "Practice of Excellence" award, given to only 12 hospitals in North America each year.
- Blood work and diagnostic tests such as ultrasound can be done on-site—time is important if your pet is sick.